Hi all,
I am currently involved in a piece of work where we are moving our Jira/confluence data centre infrastructure from cloudformation to terraform.
As part of this piece of work, I am looking at upgrading the databases for each app to Aurora.
The versions of apps we are using are as follows:
Jira 8.5.4
Confluence 7.4
Currently, both apps are running on Aurora postgres 9.6.19 however Amazon have announced the EOL for this database version in early 2022.
I am therefore trying to determine what version of Aurora to move each app to.
From what I can see in supporting documentation, Jira 8.5.4 is supported by Aurora 9.6 and 11 and confluence 7.4 is supported by Aurora 9.6 and 10.
I was hoping to use only one version of Aurora but it doesn't look like I can use either 10 or 11 on both apps.
Can somebody shed some light on whether Aurora 10 works on Jira or 11 works on Confluence?
Thanks in advance,
Adam