It's a long story so, we just need to revert. I have back up files of 6.13.4 on our test server. What steps do I need to do to get back to a previous version?
Thank you!
@Ernie Jennings
Restoring a backup of the previous version that you have on the test server can be done fairly easily through the steps found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf613/restoring-a-site-964961333.html You will want to install 6.13.14 on a new server and DB and then in the install process restore.
You can also follow the instructions here if you have the DB backup as an option. https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver077/rolling-back-a-jira-application-upgrade-945532638.html
The concern would be how long have you been on 7.7.4? Capturing all the changes that have been made since the update will be challenging and you would most likely miss them.
Is there no path forward on 7.7.4?
Its a test server so there have not been many changes. We are moving to the cloud and our consultants are having issues so they need to test html add-on and handy macros, apparently problems when moving from on-premises to cloud.
I will try these steps and let you know. If it works I will accept answer.
Make sense? Thank you very much! @Brant Schroeder
Great, hope it works out.
@Ernie Jennings Good luck trying to move to the cloud. After you are done, please share your experiences.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.