I inherited a Confluence space where I need to export Jira information to PDF with a Logo on the cover page and footer info. He started the Style sheet with
.pagetitle h1 {
background-image: url(https://confluence.xyz.tech/download/filename.jpg)
background-position: center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
etc.
}
On one child page, this works. On all other pages, the logo randomly shows up and creates a lot of post-export work.
The person who put this PDF stylesheet together only used the PDF stylesheet.
I moved code to the PDF layout, thinking this is where you put the Title page and footer content. It works for the footer and is impressively stubborn in not showing any graphic on the title page. I even went back to trying to get the graphic in place with the PDF Stylesheet, but there it is either on every page as a background, or not showing at all unless I use the original code - which is not ideal as I stated at the beginning.
This is the PDF Layout Export Title Page code:
fsTitle {
.pagetitle h1
{
font-size: 36px !important;
margin-left: 250px !important;
padding-top: 300px !important;
page-break-after:always;
}
{
background-image: url(https://confluence.plume.tech/download/attachments/51780125/Plume_SP_Triple_Symbol_Wordmark_Stacked.jpg?api=v2);
background-position: center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: 75%;
margin-left: 000px !important;
padding-top: 700px !important;
page-break-after:always;
}
}
The PDF style sheet, I reused and modified from the Atlassian "Expert PDF CSS field example" and removed any fsTitle or .pagetitle h1 calls, as I already used them in the PDF Layout.