Hey,
I want to share a fitler to another group where I'm not member.How can I do?
Greetings,
Robin
Hi Robin,
I think you only can share Filters with groups you are a member in. So there is no way to do so if you are not a member.
Kind regardsAndré
If you select "Issues", "Manage Filters", then edit your filter, you should have the list of groups to add to the shares.
Ok, I found no possibility to do that.. too bad
Is there a workaround to this? I am sure that there are contexts in which this restriction makes sense.
But in many cases a user needs to share a filter with another group. What is the best way to do this?
Thanks,
Mike
I find this a bit silly. As a Scrum Master, management of Jira is basically my responsibility for my team. I would like to set up filters and share with the development group, but I don't want to be in the development group because I don't want to be an assignable user. Does anyone know if there a ticket to fix this in the future?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.