I have a workflow process that I would like to use ConfiForms to solve.
I have two forms:
Form1 - used to submit a request for processing by the team, creates a Jira ticket so manager can track progress of tickets. Several fields need to be filled out for the team also creates a confiform entry.
Form 2 - Allows team to accept or reject the request for process. Fill out information related to the request, these fields should update/append the original ConfiForm entry that was submitted. It will be used to update the Jira ticket related to the confiform submission and finally create a page a with all the details of the created and updated confiform.
My problem is that Form 2 needs to be able to select the Submitted Confiform and Jira ticket to update. I have several different ways to make this happen and I am at a loss.
Any suggestions welcome.