thank you for accept me here. I am new here and I like to learn programmin with java.Best Regards, Konstantin
Be very welcome @Konstantin Wolf
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Konstantin Wolf ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
Hello and Welcome, Konstantin!
We are glad you are here!!
Hi @Konstantin Wolf ,Welcome to Atlassian Community.
-Sri
Thank you @Kristján Geir Mathiesen and All of you.
Thanks @Taranjeet Singh !
Thanks you John!
Thank you team @Sri Kumar !
Hi @Konstantin Wolf
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
welcome
Thank you @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
@Konstantin Wolf Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Thank you @Community Manager I will check it
Welcome, @Konstantin Wolf ! I hope you enjoy learning and connecting with other members in the Community!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.