Hi,
Is it possible, that texts/images/videos automaticly(time scheduled) posted to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube?
So I can use Confluence also as a place to plan social interactions.
Hi Wolfgang,
I'm sorry to say that I don't know of any solution for this at this time, short of developing a custom solution for yourself using the APIs, but in my opinion it would be great functionality for a plugin developer to build as an extention for Confluence so I'm surprised none of the developers in our ecosystem have taken up the challenge yet.
All the best,John
We'd be happy to help on this if this is a big need in your org Wolfgang -
Indeed interesting/good idea.
Best,
Ellen
info@appfusions.com
Hi Ellen,
how can you help me with this idea?
All the best,
Wolfgang
By creating a bespoke plugin(s) with these capabilities.
Doesn't seem like it would be that complicated. Contact us offline. info@appfusions.com
ok, write me all details of your help: wolfgang@grudda.de
Ok - just sent to you.
Nếu ae có nhu cầu buff view Twitter uy tín, giá rẻ có thể tham khảo tại buffview.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.