Hello All,
This is my html code I post in confluence. I am using the XML RPC to post. All was working fine with confluence 3. Recently we upgraded it to confluence 4.3 and all the problems started. Well the onclick of java script doesnot seem to work and so is the CSS kindly help
<!-- This doesnot work the two appears but I cannot click neither it shows hidden tables -->
<a onclick ="javascript:ShowHide('WEIRONG_TEST_PUT-1')" href="javascript:;" >2 </a>
********************************
<html>
<style type="text/css">
#outerdiv {
max-width: 90%;
overflow-x: auto;
overflow-y: auto;
margin: auto;
font-family: Calibri;
padding: 0.5em 0.5em 0.5em 0.5em;
text-align:center;
-moz-border-radius: 10px; /* rounded corners */
border-radius: 10px;
background-color: #FDEEF4;
}
table {
margin-left:auto;
margin-right:auto;
border: 1px solid black;
border-collapse: collapse;
}
table tr td, table tr {
border: 1px solid black;
border-collapse: collapse;
}
</style>
<script language="JavaScript">
function ShowHide(divId)
{
if(document.getElementById(divId).style.display == 'none')
{
document.getElementById(divId).style.display='block';
}
else
{
document.getElementById(divId).style.display = 'none';
}
}
</script>
</head>
<div id="outerdiv"><caption><h3> Autobild Report </h3> </caption><table border="1" align="center"> <tr> <th>Project</th><th>Project Owner</th><th>Last CL </th> <th> Submit Date </th><th> Failed Count </th> <th> AB History </th><th> HIGH Priority </th><th> LOW Priority </th></tr>
<tr> <td> WEIRONG_TEST_PUT </td> <td>weirong@broadcom.com</td><td> 553151</td><td>2013/08/26</td>
<td> No Records </td>
<td><Font COLOR="green"> Link </font></td><td>
<div id ="WEIRONG_TEST_PUT-1" style="DISPLAY: none"><table>
<tr> <td>1</td><td> ATHENARAY_APPS_PLUS </td></tr>
<tr> <td>2</td><td> COMMS_ATHENARAY_HSPA_NXP </td></tr>
</table></div>
<!-- This doesnot work the two appears but I cannot click neither it shows hidden tables -->
<a onclick ="javascript:ShowHide('WEIRONG_TEST_PUT-1')" href="javascript:;" >2 </a>
</td>
<td>
X</td>
</tr>
</table></div>
</tr>
</table></div></html>
{html}
***********************************
Thanks and Regards,
Harihar Pai
(Broadcom India)