I need to be able to create an IQL filter to return distinct rows. Is there available syntax to do this?
I need to do this on my import from a SQL View into an Insight Object. I just want to import the distinct rows.
Hi,
As far as I understand from your question, you are trying to do a Database import to Insight. If possible, you could change the SQL query before importing it by using "select distinct..."
However, if this is not possible you should setup the Identifier checkboxes in the import object type mapping. Check a combination of the incoming Data locators which together forms the unique combination you need. The combination of attributes will be used when matching against Insight objects and only one match will create/update an object.
Thanks! I ended up importing distinct rows
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.