I don't know how to tell what version or type of Jira I am using. I need to know which one I am using so I can get to the appropriate help to learn how to use it. I inherited the role of Administrator in my company without any experience or training.
I reviewed a similar discussion "What version of Jira am i using" that was posted in 2017 and later closed, but it doesn't seem to be current/relevant to the version I'm using. E.g., it tells me to open Jira->About, but I can't find any "About" pages. Besides, I'm more interested in determining the type/version rather that just being told what version I have because I want to find out what version every one of our developers is using, as I don't think they are all using the same.
For example, if one of our developers is using Jira Cloud, where can I go to see where it says "Jira Cloud"?