Greetings,
I am using Jira Atlassian Jira v8.5.7 and I am a sadm.
I manage a Project in Jira that has a number of Users and Roles, one of these Roles is Users. This role in my project has 4 people. This role is given certain permissions among the various Project permissions.
However, when I go to any of this Project's Kanban boards (of which there are many) and I go the the board's "Configure... > General" page, then go to edit the Filter Shares, I cannot add the role of Users to either Add Viewers or Add Editors because Users does not show in the drop down containing the various roles.
I can add other existing roles to either the Add Viewers or Add Editors, but I cannot see the role Users.
What do I need to do to see Users among the roles to add to Add Viewers in the Filter Shares?
Thanks!