I have a project that other Administrators should not be able to access. How can I exclude them? If I remove administrators from the browse project permissions it yields an error. Thank you
Administration rights have nothing to do with who can see a project.
All you need to do is look at the project to see what the permissions are for it, and remove anyone you don't want to have access from the project.
There are different ways to do this depending on whether you are using a team-managed (Next-gen) project or a company-managed (classic) project.
But, one thing to bear in mind is that admin rights means the ability to change permissions. So even if you remove your admins view permission from projects, they could always add themselves back in.
Ok. When “looking at the project to see what the permissions are for it” I am looking at my permissions scheme. My permissions scheme for my service project has administrators as one of the groups that can browse the project. When I remove this group from my scheme I get a project configuration error. Should I just ignore this error?
No, what is the error?
This service project has configuration problems and may not work as expected. View error details and repair the problem. This service project has permission errors that can impact functionality. You can correct the errors manually or click fix permissions and we’ll fix them for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.