I would like to have the new option LIKE/INLIKE on top of the page below the page name and not below the body.
Is this possible?
Fabian,
Try something like this:
<script> AJS.toInit(function(){ AJS.$('#content').before(AJS.$('#likes-section')); }); </script>
Hey Fabian,
Currently it's not possible to controll where the LIKE button in Confluence is displayed.
Depening if you use something like a custom-theme for Confluence you might be able to change it yourself (by changing the templates) but for a plain-vanilla installation of Confluence it's not.
You could always do a feature request at http://jira.atlassian.com
Cheers,Stefan
I am using Documentation Theme, I was able to change the location of the metadata by adding this code into the head html. I was hopping to do the same with the LIKE plugin
<script> AJS.toInit(function(){ AJS.$('body.theme-documentation .page-metadata').prependTo('#labels-section'); }); </script>
Thanks Jobin, I tried to a global level with HTML and then space specific adding the code inside the html macro and inside the documentation theme configuration.
https://www.vxvista.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65668419
it works great!
Thanks!
Same for labels: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/1706/would-like-the-labels-to-be-on-top-of-pages-instead-of-the-bottom.-is-this-possible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.