I have a shared project with many teams that will be working on the same backlog but need different sprints but want their own boards. In order to accomplish this we added a field called Assigned Team that is a list of scrum teams that could work a parent issue. The issue then becomes that I cannot see subtasks on the parent because Assigned Team is only at the parent level.
With that information and having the Scriptrunner add-on, I added subtasksof function to get the right results. When I look at the filter everything is good. But when I go to the Board that I created based on this filter it is stating I do not have permissions to the project as the most likely root cause which I do have full permissions on the project as a simple filter for the project provides all of the results.

I am trying to avoid adding automation to copy the assigned team to the subtasks as that just seems like I am bloating the project. Also worked with a full permission jira admin at my office and he can see the create sprint so it leads towards a scriptrunner permission or lack there of.
So the questions:
1. Does anyone know if there is a way to solve this without giving global script runner permissions?
2. Is there a better JQL to find all of the parent issues and all of the subtasks based on parent criteria?