Good afternoon,
we're in the process of moving all the content out of a number of spaces into one new space.
However, when testing this I found that the comments on the pages I want to move are not migrated with the page.
There's a few clunky ways around this that are acceptable for pages with only one or two comments, but I have pages with comments going back five years. In one case there are 107 comments on a page, whilst other can have 40 or 50.
I don't have the time or enthusiasm to go through all the comments/pages and fix this manually, so is there any other way of sorting this out so that I can either move the comments with everything else, or convert them into a file that I can attach to the same page?
I've tried exporting to Word and PDF, but these don't save the comments. Saving as HTML does but it also saves everything else, which, while this isn't ideal, it does provide a solution.
While we're here, am I right in saying that, apart from the comments, EVERYTHING that is part of a page (graphics, links, attachments, page history etc) will be copied across?
Cheers.