I've got an automation rule that transits a ticket to `In Progress` whenever a new branch is created. This worked fine until a few days(?) ago when it started to behave strangely. It now looks like it gets called every time we push a new commit to an already existing branch.
The usual workflow is like this:
Branch gets created => automation moves ticket to `In Progress`
PR is opened => automation moves ticket to `In Review`
Now if I push a commit to a branch with a ticket, that is in review, the audit log tells me that `Branch created` rule got triggered and the ticket is actually moved to `In Progress`. As a workaround I've now added a condition to check if the status is not `In Review` like this:

But there seems to be something strange here as I wouldn't expect the `Branch created` trigger get called on a new commit push to an already existing branch.