Hello everyone,
I am working on a Confluence (Version 7.4.6) blueprint and build it with a html macro. The html macro includes some short css changes regarding the table on the page.

So far it goes perfectly fine. The macro works and the page looks as it is suppose to be.
However when creating a page with this template, the html macro is interpreted and rebuild on the new page. And here it is how it looks on the new page.

You may noticed already, that the style (<style> and </style>) clause is missing. Therefore the text is displayed in the page and the css is not working anymore. I already tried to play around in the source editor and CDATA clauses, but I may did not do it right.
Is there a way to let the interpreter know, that the macro should just be copied from the template to the new created page, instead of somehow deleting the style clauses?