Hi All,
I'm trying to sum days spent for Projects Vs days spent for bugs, support.
First thing I want to filter projects via project code then by issue type. I'm a MDX newbie so I've done something like that
IIF ([Issue Type].currentMember <> [Issue Type].[Bug]
AND [Issue Type].currentMember <> [Issue Type].[Customer Support]
,
Sum({
([Project Code].[TD Proj], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[BU All RM], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[BU All ND], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[BU huma RM], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[R&D projects], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[BU Transport RM], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[BU Transport ND], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[BU Waste RM], [Measures].[Days spent]),
([Project Code].[BU Waste ND], [Measures].[Days spent])
})
,0)But of course it does not work. If I expand issue type the value is set to 0 as expected for "Bugs" and "Customer Support" but the total is including those issue types.
How can I do it?
Thank you for your help.