Hello Friends,
My name is Aditya Jain, I live in Delhi, India.
I have worked in the field of accounts and customer relationship. Now foraying into business analysis.
Cheers
Hi, @Aditya Jain !
Welcome to the Community! Glad to see you here! 🤩
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I have some company research I would like done. Let me know when your available to talk about scope of project and compensation. Marshall Prescott qcorp365@gmail.com
Hi @Aditya Jain
Learn, share, solve & enjoy!
Hello and Welcome, Aditya!
We are glad you are here!!
Very welcome!
Hi @Aditya Jain , How are you today?
@Aditya Jain Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Aditya Jain ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.