You have clicked on an invalid link. Please make sure that you have typed the link correctly. If are copying this link from a mail reader please ensure that you have copied all the lines in the link.
More info needed...
is this notification coming from native jira or is it possible you are using an add-on email handler? Have you inspected the URL? Can you copy and share here? feel free to obfuscate any private domain. Is this for any/all notifications?
The notification is made with native Jira.
this is the link it is taking me to
https://u14882687.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=x2Ll1m0I1d19kBlL5w1onSyFDFj1-2F1E8eUwPHujlpKhIjx3XaD4rZhEkfU5IbySJcXEhQZrgUS0kHZOtVHnXQGm9KYN-2BQQn8u-2Bz69chLNMwJ4yaq0sNVDRsEI24mBPIQCev0E-2B9zNIYp5XRT50Dy6Gyga2EooMesmaLD-2FA8E0hSGuK4h6ekAfhqd68M5VU8FfoEBAN6ZmUflbERhGiDh838SdBQTZMBcwWLp-2FjasG0mUwpiZAx1SRpv0yoL78Lpf2Pew6s4WJi3vPRdZpZuG05sTnHzoFsGzsG9ihB5Fm98ynHcEuVin6Yqw7LNaq3zQLFaqInjetLVCv5nZ2ql8gUc-2BiUkL8MV2otm7TZsEvB1G65R-2BrYzdnfyagmo3zouDhgp6_6U3AlnyvMxxXqGK2YZZvqZBaSfTaPLivX2rihoC9wbEJeqAGszY-2Fbplx9g9cD8Bn0tUNorHLR%0D%20bPSo1CgUK6z4f5yiCvthUPRzDDAfkgb4jfWv590pu-2Fk5UyA9FsRVuVCSQPdtOwwQzJDm4H4KubulK7Gcje-2FHNyndL4oKAy1bifNGGzBYlrsuGSSeg8zU-2BhahZdl-2FfiekcxQA4SxXH1W6ZLMZapn320wtYPbBxsqBng-3D
when the issue number is in the gray box I get the error.
when its inside the white box it works fine.
well that is surely messed up indeed. Is this something new that just started? Have you reindexed? If you are not the system admin for this Server instance I would chat w/ them about this.
I am the system admin. I plan on reindexing this weekend. I hope it fix the issue.
The "Wrong Link" thing means that it's a corrupt SendGrid tracked link. Not sure if you need link click tracking in your emails, but you may consider disabling that feature within SendGrid and seeing if it resolves the issue.
@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority - how do I do that ?
https://sendgrid.com/docs/ui/account-and-settings/tracking/
@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority thank you. I am going to check now and update if this is the fix.
I am facing the same issue, any solutions around it?
I have https://jira-ext.********.com/issues/?jql=build%3D${artifactTag} in the Email body for one of my Jenkins Pipeline job. However when I receive the email notification, the Email body will have the URL as sendgrid.net which eventually redirects me to the jira page upon clicking.
Jenkins ver: 2.387.2
Thanks,
Abhishek
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.