Hi everybody,
actually I'm trying something which I hope I'm able to explain perfectly.
I've two sides:
- Test systems -> this is a page properties report with all underlying sides to test systems which we're running in our team
- test databases -> this is also a page properties report with all underlying sides to test databases which we're using
No I want to have a drop down list in each new test databases side where I can choose the test system on wich the database is configured. Because test systems are fluctuable and we're creating new one, deleting old ones I'm trying to find a way to fill the drop down list on the test databases side automatically with all headlines which where used for test systems.
Maybe on an example:
Let's say we've 3 test systems test1, test2 and test3. I've also 3 test databases db1, db2 and db3.
db1 is running on test1
db2 is running on test2
db3 is running on test3
Now I create a new test system test4 and create the side to that testsystem. When this side is created and I will create a new database side for a new test database the new test4 test system should automatically appear in the drop down list for choosing the test system where the new database is running on.
Somebody have a good idea how to solve this?
Thanks and Regards,
David