Hi
We have recently purchased the new calendar and for some reason the times do not show correctly.
Instead of 08:00 we get 8A and instead of 14:00 we get 2P.
Can anyone please help with this.
Hi, can you please check if your time and date formats are what you'd like it to be? Follow https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+Time+and+Date+Formats
Cheers,
We have done that it is set up as say that out time format is "hh:mm a" which should come out as "12:08 PM" according to http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/api/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html
It is also only effecting th emonth view and not the list or week view
I understood that this is done purposefully to save space in the grid format of the month view.
(We also have CMS that has this same behaviour in an events calendar. I'm certainly not a fan of it so if there is a way of formatting it to read AM or PM in full, I'm in!)
I think it's a "feature"... if you look at the screenshots from the Team Calendar product pages, they have this same behaviour. using "a" instead of "am", "p" instead of "pm"
http://www.atlassian.com/software/team-calendars/overview/screenshot-tour
I suggest you raise an improvement issue at their Jira site
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL
Thanks for the advice Matt, i have done just that https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-873
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.