Hello,
I'm new to Opsgenie and had a kind of newbie question. We are tying to use OpsGenie for our highsev notification. All users in the Team need to be notified of any alerts that come to that team. Everyone should be on-call 24-7.
Thanks
MQT.
Hi Michael,
I hope u have team group name in your organization. Please add the group in to schedule and write action policy when a alert is create call this schedule so that i will call all the team members or we can implement random calling as well to your members
Regards,
Venkata Suneel
I set the “Routing rules” to point to “Escalation Policies” that notifies all team members. It does not point to the “On-call schedules.”.
HI Michael,
You have to escalation policy and call that respective schedule. Here is the screen shot for the reference
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.