Is there anyway to trace a workflow? Toggle through so we can tell where the failure point is in real time?
Read the issue history?
Forgive, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "trace" or what you are looking for (i.e. what's a "failure"?)
The workflow was ignoring the auto assign copy field to field post condition.
History below was just blank
Ok, well that's answered most of the question - if it's "ignoring the auto assign", then there's something wrong there.
However, I'm not sure what you mean, or what you've got set up. "Auto assign copy field to field post condition" doesn't really gel - "auto assign" is one function in Jira, "copy field to field" is (I am assuming) a function that you've got from a plugin? And a "condition" is something else which doesn't do anything to issues, it controls access to them. So I'm unclear.
My best guess is that:
Three things
Finally, the log file is likely to tell you what is failing.
Its the Jira extension options :
Answers below
It was a custom field value *Reviewer instead of REVIEWER. The asterisk had to be included in pulddown. It was not in the logs so we wanted to trace the workflow(Toggle)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.