I'm unable to close kita issue. I tried with transition I'd, status id. Nothing is working. I'm using put method rest API. Some one please help me.
We don't know what you've tried, how your system is configured or what errors you are getting.
Thank you for your response. I am using PUT method and updating comments as well as state set to done. Below JSON I have tried.
{ "update": { "comment": [ { "add": { "body": "comments" } } ]},"transition" : {"id":"31"}}
Transition id for the value 'DONE' is 31.
When I run this , I am getting 201 but status not changed only comments are updated.
So you are making two separate calls to the REST API? One for comment and one for transition?
What happens if you put the transition first?
Getting status as 204 but issue is still open, only comments are updated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.