When editing a confluence page, the page opens to t he bottom of the page instead of at the top of the page. I wasn't experiencing these issues before but have been since Jan. We are now on version 7.4.6. I appreciate any guidance
@Dailin Young
You can share with us some lines from the logs after hiding any confidential information.
Best,
Fadoua
@Tinker Fadoua
Please try any other browser except I.E.
Also logs are the best place to check for any issue with the Application.
Your admin should also check the plugins (both systems and the one you installed from Marketplace)
I'm also experiencing this with one particular page recently and it's only happened recently. I'm using Chrome on 7.7.4.
Since our migration to Data Center and upgrade to 7.19.11 we are seeing the same behavior.
same here, only two pages of hundreds I work with are affected.
I can tell you that it hasn't been fixed in 7.19.18. The behavior persists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.