Could Confluence be integrated with an ad-hoc develop in .NET ?
Thanks Nic!
Thanks Nic. We are developing an ASP.NET application. En each screen we need to add a control (or something like that) to write something about the entity (e.g. the Client "Lopez S.R.L." pay the Budget number 23343) and that information must be sync with the wiki.
Yes.
I think you need to expand on this question if you want more detail - "integrate X with Y using technology Z" is quite a vague question. The answer is generally "yes", but there's usually caveats.
Ok, so if I've understood this, your application needs to look up something in confluence to be validated and/or displayed?
I'd reach for the REST interface - you can use that to search and confirm the existence of a page from Confluence, and then scrape relevant information from the page to be displayed in your app.
Yes, but i don't only need validate or dispaly information. I need add it in confluence from the ad-hoc application (writing code).
So your application needs to update wiki pages. Again, REST is probably your best bet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.