For a use case I currently have I'm looking for way to have customer dynamically input a set of data.
e.g. (fictional):
A customer creates a Request (from the portal) and needs to enter a undefined amount of boxes. These boxes have several properties (such as weight, height, depth,... )
Now I could "ask" the user how many boxes he wants to create and based on that pre-define a number of fields (multiple fields to make sure each property can be entered) and show/hide the fields with a Scriptrunner behaviour.
Now the Cons here are that I need to pre-create those fields and I'm limited by a fixed amount of "boxes" I want to let the user create in a single request.
Hence my idea was to create an Object scheme in Insight with an object type "Box". This "box" would then have a couple of attributes which are the properties of my box.
The customer would then (through an insight custom field) be allowed to create/modify objects within this schema (but with a filter that they only see objects created by them).
Now I don't see a method
- of allowing a customer to create objects within a schema
- a way to filter the insight objects based on the request they are creating
Anybody got some ideas or alternative to handle this use case? The essence would be to have a user dynamically create objects without having a fixed amount before the user starts.