I would like to make HTTP requests to an external companies Jira Service Desk using the Jira REST API.
The site is "openbanking.atlassian.net". I would like to make HTTP requests to this website in order to create requests and possibly update open customer requests.
I got in contact with them and they said the following:
"We do not support the Jira REST API service. The access token is not something that we generate. We would not be able to advise how to use it or assist if you encounter any issues with it. It would be best to raise any queries on using the REST API, including generating your access token, with Atlassian directly".
I would like to make these requests from a hosted script not from my associated Atlassian website.
If this is possible, it would greatly be appreciated if I could be pointed in the correct direction.
Thanks in advance