I created a page by mistake instead of a blog entry.
Is it possible to move that page to the desired blog?
Greetings Jens
Hi Jens,
This was a much voted for JIRA issue - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-16142 - but Atlassian set it to resolved with a resolution of "Won't fix". Their reasoning is murky, but presumably it was technically challenging for some reason, or just not enough users voted for it.
It's a copy 'n' paste exercise for you, I'm sorry to say.
Put the page into edit mode, select all content... then create a new Blog page and paste.
I had the very same question a few weeks ago, and found that the Blog Tools for Confluence plugin does the trick quite nicely. You can find it on the Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.kentcom.confluence-blog-tools/server/overview
Not much of a solution if there are page comments.
This was not the outcome I had hoped for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.