Hello,
I need to get statistics about how many times the issue was reopened for the period.
Could you please help with this?
Thanks in advance,
Tatiana.
I recommend using the Transition Count Field, part of JIRA Misc Custom Fields
Take the ID of your reopen transition and that way you will be able to count how many times each tickets has been reopened.
Reference: https://innovalog.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JMCF/JIRA+Misc+Custom+Fields#JIRAMiscCustomFields-transitioncountfield
Hello, Peter, thanks for your reply, I need to get statistics of reopens for a period For example: the issue was reopened 5 times, 2 of them - last week, and 3 - this week. For example, I need statistics for the last week It looks like I can get total reopens count only, not for a period, using Transition Count field. How can I get these statistics?
Do you have eazyBI?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.