The best I have found to date is here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-understand-the-ranking-of-confluence-s-search-results-785614686.html
But if you follow their "Explain action" instructions, you get some query-ish mess of code that is unclear and leaves numerous questions unanswered.
The page is also woefully out of date (2016 vintage - if only this were wine!)
I get that there are many many requests for this or that, but frankly it's unbelievable to me that this information is not readily available for any given version. If anyone knows of something better tucked away somewhere, please share.
ETA: when I ran the "Explain action" from the link above, here in essence is what I got:
- 56% title
- 28% content name
- 16% content body
Can anyone confirm what "content name" and "content body" translate to exactly? Body would seem to indicate just that, the body of the page, but you know what they say, never assume....and what's the diff between "title" and "content name?"