Hello,
I need to write a JQL that will give me all the linked issues(only epics) to the epics.. i dont want all the link types(stories,bugs,etc) i just need to list all issue key of epics linked to epics.
regards,
Priyanka
Hello @Priyanka khare
You need Scriptrunner JQL function for this
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype= epic") and issuetype = Epic
You can narrow your search by adding more arguments in function.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_linkedissuesof
Also, I tested it, works.
BR, Olga
hello @Olga Videc ,
I tried the above JQL but it also fetched story as a link issue of epic. I am using the exact same JQL u mentioned above
So you want to list only epic issue types that are linked to another epic?
Can you send me a screenshot and blur, sensitive data only 2-3 lines of the search will do, the part where story's show up?
Hello @Olga Videc ,
please see the below screenshots where TMS is an epic and Accops linked to is story.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.