Hi,
I am a developer with Standard Chartered, where we use JIRA as a issue tracker. I often need to perform specific searches on my tickets (I try to tag my tickets with labels in anticipation for such searches). I would find the following features extremely useful:
1) A way to list all the labels that I have ever created. They may appear in a separate control, or as a dropdown when I search by label
2) The list of labels for each item appearing in the search results, as a separate column.
3) Retaining the label order provided by the user for items that have multiple labels (currently, the labels will be reordered alphabetically -- whereas the original order represents the precedence that I attach to the lables), and using that in lexicographically sorting the search results, whenever I choose to sort by the labels column that (2) is requesting for.
Now, I'm not a very advanced user of your tool, so it may be possible to achieve similar functionality with features already available in the version we use. What I need is to be able to tag tickets with my own keywords, keep track of all the keywords I used, and be able to have some customized sorting based on these keywords. I wonder whether you could provide some advice on my problem.
Thanks in advance.