Hi there,
What happens when you try to add an Evernote link to Trello? Do you receive any error messages?
Let us know and we can take another look!
Ryan
I'm not the OP but this sounds like the problem I am having.
Problems:
In the Trello browser interface, an Evernote link shows "See more details when you connect to Evernote..." Clicking the Evernote Power-up button and Attach Note, a search window opens briefly but is replaced with Link Your Evernote Account. The window that opens says I can re-authorize Evernote (confirming that the connection was successfully authorized.
Heya @Shih-Che Su
If you’re still experiencing issues with linking Evernote to Trello and if you’re not opposed to using third-party services, I would suggest checking out Integromat. It’s a no-code automation platform that might help you achieve exactly what you're looking to do. Generally speaking, it helps you automate all kinds of processes and connect your Trello account to pretty much any other service. I took the liberty of looking up the pre-made Trello-Evernote templates to give you an idea of what the automation might look like. Full disclosure: I work for Integromat and I genuinely believe it can help you big time
I appreciate the attempt but I only want to attach a note. I am not looking for automation.
I see and I wish you good luck
I found another topic that is the same as this: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Evernote-powerup-authorization-issue-Evernote-ver-10-8-4/qaq-p/1607359
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.