We are trying to import a JIRA project from the cloud to a in-house version of JIRA..
it looks like we are about 95% done... if I try to import the project to the new server I get the following:
Errors The data mappings have produced errors, you can not import this project until all errors have been resolved. See below for details. Custom Field Configuration The custom field 'Epic Colour' of type 'Color of Epic' is required for the import but does not exist in the current JIRA instance.... but I dont see any type "Color of Epic" please help
The issue is that:
Epic Colour LOCKED Epic Color field for JIRA Agile use only. Color of Epic but on the in-house version of JIRA Agile 6.7.2 installed we dont have "Epic Colour" we have: Epic Color LOCKED Epic Color field for JIRA Agile use only. Color of Epic so the fields dont match... what can we do?