Hello Community!
My name is Rachel Wright and I am a certified Jira administrator, author of The Jira Strategy Admin Workbook, and an Atlassian Community Leader.
In this video, I'll talk about the importance of getting certified:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2FoOyPqDyA
Be sure to check out the next video in my 7 part series, Tips for Jira Admins: Say no
If you have any questions, please post them in the comments below!
Currently, I am a summer intern at Home Depot and we are using Jira software on my team. I am interested in gaining more knowledge and even getting certified as a Jira user and with potential to become a Jira administrator. I see a lot of potential in doing so. Most likely, I am going to have to fund my own certification/training. What would the best way to do this. I am pretty sure my company will not authorize paying for the training. I'm looking for suggestions.
Hi @robert_tarver , thanks for your comment. There are a lot of free or low cost training and learning opportunities out there! Here are some ideas to get you started: https://www.jirastrategy.com/training/9-ways-to-learn-jira-administration
Good luck and be well!
Rachel Wright
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.