I am trying to do 2 things with import ... create epics and create issues linked to those epics.
---------------------- IMPORTING ISSUES ---------------------------------------
I am trying to import a CSV file of issues into JIRA. The field destination dropdown list seems incomplete. I don't see some of the fields I need to import. Here is what I would like to import. Screen prints of what I see when using " Issues / Import Issues from CSV" are below
--------------------- IMPORTING EPCIS --------------------------------------------
In addition, I do not see a way to import / create Epics. If this is possible, I need to import the following fields.
I do see "Epic Name" in the screen print below but it is part of the Issues menu and imports that data into the Issue ... does not create an epic and does not link the issue to an existing epic.
---------------------- SCREEN PRINTS OF FIELD MAPPING CHOICES FROM "ISSUES / IMPORT ISSUES FROM CSV" MENU PATH --------------------
what I can map to.
