I upgraded the BigGannt add-on to purchase the $10 license, but now the app wont enable. What can I do?
Are you receiving an error when you attempt to enable it? Did you add the license to the plugin?
Yes, I added the license to the plugin. When I went to enable it, the error said to check the logs. It also looks like it is suddenly no longer compatible with my instance of JIRA. It was working just fine yesterday.
Which version of Jira are you on and which version of the plugin is installed? Does it give you an option to update it? You may have to uninstall it and re-install it.
I'm not sure of the versions at the moment and I did not see an option to update. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I keep having the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.