I have a requirement where I need to modify a JIRA form to accommodate different phases of SDLC with fields being repeated.
For example, the requirement phase has start date, end date, assignee, etc. fields, and these have to be repeated with rest of the phases.
I know it is not possible to use a field twice, and we do not have the provision to create n number of fields separately just for the sake of this. Because we will have to create more than 50 fields, and it will make the form lengthy, cluttered, and poorly designed.
I tried using a bundle field, however the major issue is reporting on it. When exporting the data in an excel spreadsheet using JQL, all the sub-fields inside the bundle field gets saved to a single column instead of different columns.
Is there any other solution to the problem, or any way to export the bundled field data in separate columns, each for a sub-field inside the bundled field?