Hi All
JIRA 6.1.2 - can't change the order of fields in screen. Tried in IE, Chrome and Firefox.
Is there a bug?
hi
it is a bug:
https://jira.atlassian.com/i#browse/JRA-35586
thank you.
you can configure order of fields in a screen by drag and drop
No, I can't. That's why I asked this question. Is there a bug?
Did you manage to change the field location in JIRA 6.1.2?
i tested it on jira 6.1 version and i can able to manage order of fields in screen.
can you share the screen shot of the screen?
Thank you.
Sure - see the summary field at the bottom of screen. This is what happened when I tried relocating that field.
Hi
exists a patch to fix the problem
https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/attachment/104353/jira-project-config-plugin-6.1.2-fix-for-JRA-35586.jar
install it like it was a add-on. But you must install it each time you restart Jira
Done that. Works good.
Thank you very much.
I have the same problem, but it only just started happening in the past few days.
Does this solution work in the OnDemand version as well?
How do you install the patch in an OnDemand version?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.