Hey admins! Just posted new video content for y'all (these are lab demos that you usually have to pay for via Atlassian University). Let me know if you find them helpful, or if you have requests for content I can share!
Manage your product subscriptions
Configure site access settings
Configuring priorities
Configuring resolutions
Applying standard sets of configurations to new and existing projects
Migrating issues to a new issue types and workflow
Best practices for changing schemes in an existing project
Configure classic project's board and update it to match underlying workflows
Thanks for sharing these videos @Bridget ! I will check them out.
Any videos on creating useful Agile dashboards with most useful reports for Project Managers, would be really useful. These can be out-of-the-box reports and gadgets for now.
I will check them out too @Bridget then will let you know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.