Is it possible to allow users (non-agents) to view queues?
I have tried every possible way, nothing seems to work, please help!!
Hi Ishan, welcome to the Community. If you want to give user (Jira Core or Jira Software users) read only access ensure these users are in a role/group and give them Browse only permissions to the JSM project.
Hi @Ish ,
That would be No.
Queues is a feature specific to JSM so in orde to view/use them you require a license of JSM/JSD.
You can provide them access to view issues and use filters (with a Jira Core or Jira Software license) but Queues would mean a license/become an agent.
If they really need queues and you want them to have only read only access, you could give them read only access on your project through roles/permissions and give them a license to allow them to use queues but not sure if that would be a good use case/use of your budget
true but you can in effect give them the same thing. Dashboard works well or a kanban w/ swimlanes by 'queue query' etc.
Absolutely, that's also why I mention just using filters.
Plenty of workarounds imho to give the people what they need to see but if they really need the queues feature, that's a license
I have tried this already, but does not work. The users are non-agent, btw.
and by non-agent you mean customers or jira software/ jira core users?
Yes, I know I can give agents read-only role, but I wanted to know if it is possible for non-agents to have the same option.
@Dirk RonsmansYes, they are customers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.