Looking to see if this is possible. I have a simple form with user input fields for currency amounts. For the sake of example let's say I have (field1 + field2) / 3 = field3 where fields 1 and 2 are user input and field3 is based on the set expression rule of field1 + field2. What I really want is for my front end user to see the fields they input populate as $123,456.78 not 123456.78. Additionally, my form has division based math behind some of the fields and I want to force the result to 2 decimal places. I know that if set as a currency field using masking formatting I can get to this as a confiform record, but really need to display this at face value in the form. I've had some marginal success using JS but this ultimately breaks any math driven fields. Is this possible? Thanks!