Hi,
I have 3 projects A B and C. In the project A i have 3 sprints - A1, A2 ,A3.In project B i have B1, B2. In project C i have 2 sprints C2, C3.
I created a board in project A to display issues that are in open and future sprints. It displays all the issues in A1, A2 and A3 from project A.
project = A and sprint in(openSprints(),futureSprints()) ORDER BY RANK ASC
In the same board i want to display issues from project B and C that are assigned to sprints A1 , A2 and A3 in the project A board. Tried below query.
project in( A,B,C) and sprint in(openSprints(),futureSprints()) ORDER BY RANK ASC
This displays all the sprints including B1, B2, C2, C3. I only want the issues from project B and project C that are assigned to project A sprints.
Can anyone please help?