When I customise the header as follows:
h2. +Please+ look "Life at Atlassian" - YouTube channel [*Life at Atlassian*|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd0JflMdqyM|Life at Atlassian]
it works fine.
BUT
When I write this
h2. +{color:red}Please{color}+ look "Life at Atlassian" - YouTube channel [*Life at Atlassian*|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd0JflMdqyM|Life at Atlassian]
it shows more then expected
What I am doing wrong?
@Bernhard Schubert
Are you using wiki markup or HTML/CSS?
Best,
Fadoua
When I look at the following page, I don't see any nested test formatting.
confluence-wiki-markup
Try removing the surrounding pluses to see if there is a change.
I guess html because I am using FireFox
Nothing chnages.
I tried a lot of things nothing helps
Then I guess it is either a bug, or that function only supports a subset of Wiki markup text effects. I would just try to bold it since that works.
@Bernhard Schubert and @Bill Bailey it only uses wiki markup. HTML/CSS won't work.
Yes, but the syntax that is he is using is listed on the wiki markup page.
@Bill Bailey user mentioned that he is using HTML
@Tinker Fadoua @Bill Bailey I am using FireFox
are there any restrictions on which web browser you have to use?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.