Hello,
I am trying to import the issues from our old problem tracking system to JIRA using the csv file format. Works fine so far but as I have to import many projects (and also during test) I tried to use the import configuration file. But using the configuration file for the next import even with the same csv file gives an error and stopps processing. JIRA asks for a mapping for the header line and gives the following error message:
Some field mappings are defined in your existing configuration file, however they do not correspond to any of the columns in your CSV file. These mappings will be ignored. Show more
Checking the mapping with "Show more" looks pretty good.
I cannot find a description of a similar problem. Any hints?
BTW: We are using JIRA 6.2.2
Thanks for your help,
Ralph
Config file:
{
"field.IssueKey" : "issuekey",
"field.Components" : "components",
"field.Resolutiondate" : "resolutiondate",
"field.Priority" : "priority",
"value.Status.suspended" : "10012",
"field.Summary" : "summary",
"value.Issue Type.Change Request" : "10400",
"date.import.format" : "dd/MMM/yyyy",
"field.Reporter" : "reporter",
"value.Status.closed" : "6",
"value.Status.open" : "1",
"field.GNATS Audit Trail" : "customfield_11300",
"field.Resolution" : "resolution",
"field.How-to-repeat" : "customfield_10502",
"value.Issue Type.Software Bug" : "1",
"value.Issue Type.Task" : "3",
"value.Status.analyzed" : "10009",
"field.Issue Type" : "issuetype",
"user.email.suffix" : "@xxx.yyyy",
"field.Status" : "status",
"field.Implementation Details" : "customfield_10001",
"field.Assignee" : "assignee",
"field.Description" : "description",
"date.fields" : "Created",
"field.Submitter" : "customfield_11302",
"field.Created" : "created",
"value.Status.implemented" : "10008",
"mapfromcsv" : "true",
"field.External Issue" : "customfield_10400",
"field.Release Notes Comments" : "customfield_10700",
"field.Project.Name" : "project.name",
"field.Project.Key" : "project.key",
"field.Environment" : "environment",
"field.fixversion" : "fixVersions"
}