I can't see the Edit button on any page .. note that I logged in as an admin and I have all privileges
Hi @abidaliahmed ,
Please check the permissions. Edit Issue permission.
or
Project settings --> permissions --> permission helper,
Thanks,
Anvesh
Hi @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Which permission exactly, I have checked space permissions and I have all privileges.
Sorry for the wrong response. I thought it for Jira.
For confluence
Space Settings --> Permissions --> Pages (ADD) Permission is needed to add / edit page.
Please check.
Hi @abidaliahmed
At the top of the page, there's a lock icon (close to the page title). It may have some active restrictions which prevent you from editing the page. Or as Anvesh already explained, it may be the space permissions.
In case of page restrictions, someone with edit rights will have to update your permissions.
If you want, you can also go to space settings > permissions > restricted pages and see if that page is in the list and has active restrictions.
Kind regards
Jorden
Hi again @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
As I said I have all these permissions ,I did select all and saved it but still the same issue.
Many thanks
PS: parent pages will push their restrictions to child pages, so you may want to check the parent for the actual restrictions.
Hi @Jorden Van Bogaert
I have no restriction on the page, I have checked all the pages in confluence I have the same issue I can't see the Edit button at any page.
Thnx
Do you have an active (and valid) license still?
I solve it by making the space without any restrictions, I think it a bug because I am an admin and my account within the allowed accounts to edit and view but I can't do anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.