@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
I think I may have figured this out. The column labeled New Projects is the column I need to add. However, there are not enough statuses to make it work. What would you suggest? Should I look at creating a backlog and creating the epics in the backlog thus freeing up some statues.? I have made a copy of the JIRA board to work with because the original one is in use.
Hi @Roger Davidson I probably do not understand your usecase. Status is something what issue in Jira holds based on its workflow configuration.
Epic is type of the issue which is usually used as "parent" for tasks which implement given epic.
Maybe usecase description could help...
Hey Roger - What is it exactly that you are trying to do? What status is supposed to go in the New Projects column?
I took over the board from someone who had created the board. And the supervisor wants a new column created but all of the status's have been used up and there isn't enough for the new column. I think I might have to talk with the supervisor and rearrange the board if possible
You can add another column but you’ll need to add a status to the workflow first.
John,
What if the status's are taken up? What do I do then. The selection isn't there for another status, Are the status's a given amount or can more be created?
Hi @Roger Davidson , it looks like @John Funk helped you... thank you @John Funk .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.