Hi,
I wrote my first article and published it in community.atlassian.com. But it's not visible upon searching. Even the direct link isn't accessible. Is there an approval process? How do I make my article visible to everyone?
Regards,
AIO Tests Team
You will have to set permission for the confluence instances and the assign those to the users by group or by default group. I think the default is
confluence -user
I would check the permissions first to see if that is the issue.
Thanks for your reply @[deleted]
I posted the article in Community (community.atlassian.com) under the Marketplace Apps & Integrations topic. Are these articles also subjected to Confluence permissions?
My fault I must be confused. I thought you were talking about confluence. No those are not subject to confluence permission that I know of. You should just be able to post. Sorry again for my misunderstanding.
Thanks again! Hoping someone would know if there is an approval process.
Can you share some details on the article? Title, etc?
Hi @Jack Brickey
The title is "How to do Test Management in Jira?". It talks about the different types of apps on marketplace and a way to categorize them.
Also describes our product a little bit (AIO Tests) as it is one of the options presented in one of the app categories.
Found and released from spam. This was auto-moderated by an over-enthusiastic tool
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-do-Test-Management-in-Jira/ba-p/1631434
@Jack Brickey - spam quarantine has a search box. I was able to search "AIO" to hone in on the relevant post.
Thank you so much @Kat Warner !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.